Staff Meeting and Meet the Teacher Night

 Staff,

A reminder our certified staff meeting on Monday will be at 9:00am and run approximately to 10:30am. Please have something business casual to wear in the evening for Meet the Teacher from 4:30-6:00 pm. We are still working on getting everyone some EP Rock apparel, so I didn't want anyone being left out by all staff trying to wear the same thing. For each classroom I have a scavenger hunt boards for students to find things around the school with their families, and this will be delivered to your classrooms during the day.  

For the staff meeting, please bring your laptop, because we will be accessing mylearningplan for a portion of the meeting, and as we will also practice fire drill locations at the end of our meeting also. As I mentioned at the all staff meeting, Teacher Advisory Council met last week, and here are the notes. We will have time to cover any items you'd like clarified. 

Comments

Popular Posts